Wealth doesn’t just require money — it requires discipline.
If there is one thing you have mastered as a successful, driven, high-net-worth business owner or business professional, it’s a healthy respect for what it takes to achieve goals.
Who We Serve
Self-made, high-net-worth business leaders and their families face financial worries that differ from other individuals. You’ve made substantial investments of money, time, effort, and resources to build your business or career, and earning your wealth has come with many sacrifices. With the proper guidance, you have tremendous opportunities to grow and preserve your wealth.
The Rx Wealth Plan:
Your Roadmap for Next-Level Success
Wealth is not achieved by winging it or going in without a strategy. You can achieve it the same way you achieve everything else in your business and career: an assessment of data, logical and unemotional evaluation, educated insight, critical decision-making, and long-term commitment.
To accomplish this, we have a specific process that helps us identify who we can help and how to serve them best.
Want to understand our thinking and get a glimpse of what it’s like to work with us? Start with a no-cost, no-obligation analysis of your most recent tax return. We’ll identify key tax savings opportunities you missed and offer insight into how an Rx Wealth Plan will help you avoid future pitfalls and set you up for success.
Could you be missing out on a similar opportunity to save? Get your FREE, no-obligation personal tax return analysis here.
How We Do It
Based on your Rx Wealth Plan, we’ll apply our scientific process — based on heavily-researched financial science — to determine the areas of focus and steps necessary to get you to where you want to be.
Next, we’ll translate these areas of focus and numbers into strategies to fulfill your wishes and needs — aligning your optimal return and risk tolerance with a well-diversified investment portfolio and specific financial planning strategies that mirrors our Rx Wealth Plan recommendations. All are designed to preserve and grow your wealth over time.
After that, we’ll do the heavy lifting to execute our investment strategy and financial recommendations while continuously monitoring your progress and adjusting as your personal situation changes.
You’ve Earned a Substantial Sum. Now Let Us Help You Protect and Growth Your Wealth.
In developing a working partnership, setting clear expectations and guidelines to promote success is important. Our Wealth Management Framework, explained below, is designed to do just that.
Initial and Ongoing: Wealth Assessment, Implementation, and Monitoring
- Develop an “Rx Wealth Vitals” profile to know where you, your business, and your family currently stand
- Identify annually your key finance areas to focus on and opportunities to take advantage of
- Maintain a list of annual specific actions, based on each phase of our framework, we need to take to keep you, your business, and your family’s finances on track
- Assemble and coordinate with a team of other professionals to benefit you, your business, and your family’s well-being and finances
Phase One: Protecting You and Your Family Reduces Anxiety
- Protect your lifetime earnings and business
- Protect your family in the event of premature death
- Protect your assets
- Protect your health
- Build a plan for life’s uncertainties
- Implement essential legal documents, such as a Will or Power of Attorney
- Develop the proper business structure and legal documents to limit liability while protecting your business and you
- Develop a business or career disaster plan and succession plan
Phase Two: Planning and Saving for Your Future
- Learn and memorialize what is important to you and your family
- Build a realistic monthly/annual spending and saving plan based on your priorities
- Implement a systematic, long-term wealth-building plan
- Define what investment vehicles to use, based on your priorities and taxes, to begin growing your wealth
Phase Three: Growing to Maintain Future Lifestyle
- On-going Investment planning and monitoring
- Focus on taking advantage of fundamental tax savings strategies
- Invest for market-like performance through a diversified portfolio
- Enhance your career or business through strategic planning
- Identify areas of increased earnings potential
- Improve your financial knowledge
Phase Four: Enhancing Your Plan and Wealth
- Implement 529 plans & education savings on a tax-advantaged basis
- Monitor your investment expenses, taxes and fees
- Use more sophisticated tax structures to reduce taxes and benefit your family
- Plan for tax-efficient philanthropy
- Invest in your next generation
- Take measured risk with investing in exchange for potential return enhancements
Phase Five: Legacy
- Educate your children about money and family values
- Create your estate plan and related estate documents
- Define your personal and charitable legacy
- Planning an exit from your business
Much like forging your business or career success, successfully building and maintaining wealth and achieving your financial goals takes focus, determination, fortitude, and consistency. Without these key characteristics, you’re just using hope as a strategy, and hope is rarely the best option for achieving success and wealth. If you are not using a defined framework to manage your wealth, please call us for a complimentary consult.
Our Sole Motivation Is Your Success
This means that everything we suggest benefits you and only you.
The process starts with a free, no-obligation analysis of your most recent tax return. We’ll highlight specific tax savings opportunities you missed and offer insight into how an Rx Wealth Plan will help you avoid pitfalls in the future and set you up for success.
Unlike most other advisors, we don’t charge an upfront fee for our tax analysis. If you find value in the initial tax analysis and wish to move forward, the next step is to have Rx Wealth Advisors complete your comprehensive Rx Wealth Plan.
What it Costs:
Rx Wealth Plan
We develop your Rx Wealth Plan as part of our ongoing services. The plan is a dynamic, on-going process that will evolve as your wealth evolves.
We charge an annual advisory fee that ranges from $10,000 to $40,000 based on your situation, the amount of work required, and our ability to provide value. This fee includes advice, implementation, management, and/or monitoring of your recommended planning strategies and investments up to $1 million. Investment assets over $1 million will be managed or monitored for a fee of .85 percent.
Insights for Business Owners
- Considering an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) as a Form of Succession? Beware of Potential IRS Scrutiny September 19, 2023 By Chris J. Roe, CPA, PFS Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs) offer an excellent succession strategy for businesses. These plans… Read Article
- Preparing Your Business or Medical Practice for a Successful Sale June 1, 2023 By Chris J. Roe, CPA, PFS Are you considering selling your business or medical practice? If so, you'll need to… Read Article
- 8 Strategies to Sidestep Capital Gains Tax April 17, 2023 By Chris J. Roe, CPA, PFS As many high-net-worth professionals are aware, the US Government taxes long-term capital gains (gains… Read Article
- Tax Strategies High Earners Can Use to Combat Proposed Tax Hikes March 29, 2023 By Chris J. Roe, CPA, PFS One of the biggest concerns we hear from our high-net-worth clients is how they… Read Article
- 11 Recommendations to Position Your Business or Practice for a Successful Sale February 28, 2023 By Chris J. Roe, CPA, PFS Many private businesses and physician-owned practices face challenges when the owner decides it is… Read Article